Monday, July 21, 2008

Slideshare - Academic Research on the Internet for Rural Schools

This assignment was enjoyable. The subject of the assignment was personal to me. I work in a school district that is almost 40% at-risk. Many students do not like to read. However, they love to search the internet. I understand that teaching students safe techniques and good evaluation methods will help these students become better informed and more computer savy. I wanted to edit the slideshow with a podcast; however, I was just glad to get the assignment done. I had to recreate much of it since I obtained a virus last week. Any how.... I will try add audio at a later time.

I think this software can help teachers to create powerpoints for students to access at home or at school. http://www.slideshare.net/my-slideshows?updated=523290

No comments: