Monday, July 21, 2008

Discussion Questions

I found the discussion questions a good way to express my feelings on pertinent technology issues, concerns, and professional ethics. Each person has his/her own view point. However, there is a central thread of understanding on each topic. I guess, that explains why we all would take a class like this one. I think of technology as being a combination of pros and cons. Things that you like and enjoy about new technologies and things that may have imperfections. But things keep changing, and it seems as soon as you understand how to use on software tool, then something new evolves. This is how I feel about Microsoft Office 2007. I was so comfortable with 2003 that it was difficult at first to change to 2007. Now 2007 seems a lot easier to use.

No comments: