Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blogfolio Introduction

This is the introduction for my blogfolio for the final project of IT 648 - Telecommunications in Education. This blogfolio serves as a reflection on the different assignments that I will completed in the course. I will provide a post of a reflection on each individual assignment as well as a post that includes an overall reflection.

My first assignment was a Web searching exercise, exposing us to searching techniques that are more advanced than using the traditional search line for your ususal search engine. Searches for individuals, authors, and how to narrow searches to retrieve specific bits of information are very benefical skills to have.

The second class assignment was the creation of this blog. This blogg was created using Google Page Creator. I will also be experienceing, a story and interactive time line using circaVie, a WebQuest, a video message with Eyejot, and an online presentation using slideshare. I am excited and look forward to experiencing some of these new tools. I will add these new tools to my toolbox of educational activities that I can use in my classroom and share with other faculty and students.

No comments: